From: [email-masked] (Subbarao Kambhampati)
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 91 15:34:26 PDT

Path: leland.Stanford.EDU!stanford.edu!agate!apple!olivea!uunet!bonnie.concordia.ca!daily-planet.concordia.ca!turing!sagar
>From: [email-masked] (Sagar Naik)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.indian
Subject: Re: Should I take the bait? (Re: Indian Women in the US)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date: 29 Jun 91 19:54:57 GMT
References: <[email-masked]>
Sender: [email-masked]
Organization: Concordia University, Montreal, Quebec
Lines: 27

In article <[email-masked]> [email-masked] (Suchitra Balachandran) writes:
>
>The posting by Visambara is a joke, right?  I mean there are smileys all
>over the article but then they're invisible smileys and I just haven't 
>figured out how to find them, right?  I looked. Honestly, I scanned
                                                           ^^^^^^^^^^
>every line for smileys but I didn't find any.  So I thought maybe I would
 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>post and find out how one reads the invisible smileys.  After all it
>can't possibly be serious can it?  
>  Send me e-mail if anyone knows how to read invisible smileys.  All I can
>do are :-) !!

Like many of the beautiful things in life, you don't get "smileys"
explicitly and so cheaply! Smileys are not to be "seen", they are
to be "visualized!" If you get an explicit smiley, that is a bonus!

To see a smiley,

		"Read in-between the lines."

Sagar
------------------------------------------------------------------:-)
After all, people in the United States of America can
"read my lips" and "read my hips", just to quote Geroge Bush.